Back in 2002 (happily married to Guy Ritchie) Madonna took on the leading part in the play Up For Grabs in the Wyndhams Theater in London, her West End debut. With low ticket prices this was an absolute unique opportunity for many fans to witness Madonna’s acting in person in a very intimate setting. Madonna first agreed to do matinees as well until she realized it conflicted with her studio time for upcoming album, people with tickets for matinees either received a refund or new tickets to a different date.
Our Up For Grabs feature includes:
- Press – original magazine and newspaper scans
- Memorabilia – signed programme by the cast, flyers, the soundtrack and more
- Live Report – report on seeing Up For Grabs in person (written by Kimberly van Pinxteren)
- Photo Gallery – our personal pictures of the play and Madonna’s arrivals/departures
- Video – watch a fan video plus news report
Enjoy Up For Grabs!