- 06025 279 473-1 01 52887039 Made in Germany by EDC
- Official soundtrack to W./E. that includes ‘Masterpiece’
- T80-UG-5 10312102
- Official fourth ‘radio’ single in Holland. Pressed in limited quantities from 50-250 max. Issued in matte slimline jewel case. Be wary of original font used and matrix when finding one offered for sale (many reproductions out there)
- For Your Consideration 2011 promotional CD by The Weinstein Company
Universal Music NL sent ‘Masterpiece’ to Dutch radio as the album’s official fourth ‘radio’ single. The track was intended to promote Madonna’s upcoming MDNA Tour at the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam as well as support the movie W./E.
The song wasn’t offered as a single on digital platforms, if the audience liked the track they would have to buy the ‘album track’.
Universal Music NL presses their own Dutch promotional singles all intended for radio airplay. They issue these for all of their artists and all look similar. Unfortunately because of their rarity (they are all pressed in a maximum of 50-250 copies) many have been bootlegged. When finding a copy offered for sale be wary of the following:
- Due to limited quantities and the fact it was only sent out to Dutch promoters and radio, IF you find a genuine copy it is most likely offered by a seller based in The Netherlands
- The promotional CD’s were all issued in a matte slimline jewel case
- Beware of the Matrix (detailed in the description of the CD on this page)
- Look closely at the font used, they might look similar but the real copies are all exactly alike. If the font is slightly different from the one pictured here on our website, it is a reproduction
- There is always a square double sided insert which is not paper thin
- The CD’s are factory pressed on silver CD-R. Beware of cheap blue / green / purple looking CD-R’s