The mega record and CD fair in Utrecht is almost at the end of its first day, and what a day it has been!
The last record fair in November was already very promising (dealer from all over the world finally brought some real collectible records instead of the tons and tons of cheap looking vinyl bootlegs that have been around forever), but this fair was something else!
Not only were there TONS of rare Madonna goodies, a lot of dealers thankfully saved them for the real fans (collectors) instead of selling them to fellow dealers just so that the other party could make a profit off of them. Good going dealers!
A few definite highlights:
- Original sales presenters for You Can Dance, Who’s That Girl and I’m Breathless
- Rare South African CD singles and vinyl
- Japanese promo 7″ Live To Tell on white vinyl WITH Promotional postcard inserted!
- Japanese Like a Virgin 7″ with survey AND fabulous mini promo calendar!
- Various rare vinyl pressings from Portugal, Spain and Italy
- The Like a Prayer promo box set
- Media presskits, promotional pictures, fanzines….
- You name it, they had it!
Below in the gallery are the items purchased by our team and will also be photographed / scanned separately in HD for you to view on MadonnaUnderground. The fair is open tomorrow from 10am, the next fair is in November. Do not miss out!