Will & Grace ‘Dolls and Dolls’
In search of a roommate, Karen (Megan Mullally) finds instant karma with a peculiar yet high-maintenance office worker (guest star Madonna) who happily shares many of Karen’s eccentricities — including her taste in men.
Meanwhile, when Will (Eric McCormack) falls off his clogs and twists an ankle, he develops a habit of taking too many painkillers, prompting a concerned Grace (Debra Messing) and Jack (Sean Hayes) to intervene and interfere.
- April 24, 2003
- Directed by: James Burrows
- Madonna as Liz
- Episode: Dolls and Dolls
- Madonna was asked to play a part in an episode of Will & Grace
- Madonna was not familiar with the TV sitcom and asked for some episodes
- She thought the show was hysterical and immediately agreed
- For her part as the roommate-seeking-nut she wore a blond wig (she had to, as her own hair was dark at the time)
- Madonna had an incredible time and thought it was an amazing experience
- Madonna’s part in Will & Grace was really well received
- In some countries where the episode aired, a scene from the show was cut. In this scene Jack tells Liz that as a gay man he is awfully drawn to her