- T80-UG-5 10312102
- Official third ‘radio’ single in Holland. Pressed in limited quantities from 50-250 max. Issued in matte slimline jewel case. Be wary of original font used and matrix when finding one offered for sale (many reproductions out there)
Universal Music NL decided to sent ‘Love Spent’ to Dutch radio and promote it as the album’s official third single. The song wasn’t offered as a single on digital platforms, if the audience liked the track they would have to buy the ‘album track’.
Dutch Radio 538 featured the track on their Maak ‘t of Kraak ‘t (Make it or Break it) feature on May 17 2012, unfortunately the audience voted it out with 61%. Radio 3FM also added the track to their PLUG playlist.
Universal Music NL presses their own Dutch promotional singles all intended for radio airplay. They issue these for all of their artists and all look similar. Unfortunately because of their rarity (they are all pressed in a maximum of 50-250 copies) many have been bootlegged. When finding a copy offered for sale be wary of the following:
- Due to limited quantities and the fact it was only sent out to Dutch promoters and radio, IF you find a genuine copy it is most likely offered by a seller based in The Netherlands
- The promotional CD’s were all issued in a matte slimline jewel case
- Beware of the Matrix (detailed in the description of the CD on this page)
- Look closely at the font used, they might look similar but the real copies are all exactly alike. If the font is slightly different from the one pictured here on our website, it is a reproduction
- There is always a square double sided insert which is not paper thin
- The CD’s are factory pressed on silver CD-R. Beware of cheap blue / green / purple looking CD-R’s